Tricking is an underground sport that mixes gymnastics, martial arts, and acrobatics. The ultimate goal is to create an aesthetic blend of flips, kicks, and twists.
- It forces you to up your mobility and flexibility game.
- It teaches you movement and how to orchestrate your body in a coordinated manner.
- It replaces plyometrics. You can keep doing your depth jumps. I’ll be flipping, kicks, and twisting in the air – having fun and developing my physical abilities simultaneously.
- It teaches you kinesthetic awareness. You don’t appreciate this until you land on your face unexpectedly though.
- It trains you mentally. For every physical barrier you overcome, you overcome three mental barriers.
- It teaches you how to visualize success and movement in your mind, which helps overall performance.
Our tricking sessions are safe and fun and we invite you to learn from professionals.